Friendly Hello from NC Fl..

Farmer Connie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yes... I have to constantly delete photos off my phone in order to make room for new ones. They say a picture speaks a thousand words. I believe this to be true but honestly the words spoken are reminders of good, bad and all points in between.
That is a good example how technology has turned for the worse. Since everything has gone digital, the art of photography has been forever changed. For one thing, photos are lost. Each time your computer crashes, phone breaks or like what you quoted.. delete to create more space. We are spoiled with the luxury of instantly seeing our pictures which causes us to procrastinate to back them up on disc or flash drive. But even on a disc, the cd/dvd has an expiration / shelf life date.
On the other hand, we have cases and boxes full of 35mm & 110 prints from back in the exposure days. Those are priceless. My most treasured possessions. Moments captured of our family, growing, aging, progressing. When Hurricane Irma hit, I was more worried about my film print tubs that any other item, including the house.
As we age and time goes on, memories fade. But photography is there to refresh our memories. The good times, bad times and long forgotten moments that we used to cherish, but cherished once again, because we just saw that long lost memory in a photograph..

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yellow wood or P.T., build it to last. Are you still active on BYH? I wish I could frequent & drop a tid-bit here & there-there. I'm spread thin like expired shelf life paint these days.
We are building our Ducky waterfall right now. Nickels & dimes are being liquidated from the Treasury dept.. oh well.:hu
Yes, I am active on BYH. I wish you could drop more of your wisdom there and here too!

Farmer Connie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yes, I am active on BYH. I wish you could drop more of your wisdom there and here too!
dunnno.gif
spring time.... summer is more advantageous..

Latest posts