Friendly Hello from NC Fl..

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
OH man.... don't want this to sound bad - but I'm glad I'm not your neighbor, lol. Smelling that bacon smoking for 12 hours must've been pure torture for them!

I've got a pork belly in the freezer that I need to get baconized...and some pig in the pasture that need to move into my freezer!

Last edited:

Farmer Connie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks for the bacon info. Your bacon looks so good, I could lick the computer screen! I want to build a portable loading ramp, when I do, I’ll make a thread on it.
Yellow wood or P.T., build it to last. Are you still active on BYH? I wish I could frequent & drop a tid-bit here & there-there. I'm spread thin like expired shelf life paint these days.
We are building our Ducky waterfall right now. Nickels & dimes are being liquidated from the Treasury dept.. oh well.:hu

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have 5000 gigs more on tap!//lol. we are obsessed photographers with 6 hard drives full of current events jammed packed w/everything. Brings a whole new meaning to the computer terminology of the slave drive(s).
We are major self sustainable.. nice to flash back to see long forgotten achievements. Helps us to remind ourselves why we are so sore at the end of the day..:gig I am looking fwd to sharing our archives.:cool:

Yes... I have to constantly delete photos off my phone in order to make room for new ones. They say a picture speaks a thousand words. I believe this to be true but honestly the words spoken are reminders of good, bad and all points in between.

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Here too. My kids cannot believe that ALL my memory is used for photos (not music or games or aps....just pictures) I like before and after pictures, especially if I remember to get the before picture before I jump into a new project. I'm enjoying your thread Connie!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Those are (were?) wonderful looking pigs!