Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Brother did a turn around today after I told him I wanted to sign over dad's truck to him, lol. Easily bribed and he was gonna get the truck anyway.

I drank a moth a minute ago - little sucker dive bombed my wine when I wasn't looking... argh...they dry out your mouth something fierce! Just yuck!

Oh...and a really good thing happened today... BAKER CREEK HEIRLOOM SEED catalog came in! Whoop!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm not ordering from them this year but it'll be fun to look at! Hope mine comes soon too!

Ew on the moth. Just ew. And your brother sounds like a jerk. At least he's bribe-able but dude, really?

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Resistance is futile. :gig

I need to order seeds for real this year. I did a really good job of using up my stash. I did a little seed saving - some of my expensive Baker's Creek drying beans, some flower seeds I've since learned are an invasive weed (oops), and hollyhock seeds! I'm super excited about hollyhock seeds. They grow well here and I love them and plan to suffocate out weed patches with pretty hollyhocks.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I already made my Baker Creek order-got it today. I ordered a mini greenhouse tower with a plastic cover and got it put together, it's on the porch. I'm going to use it to start my seeds in this spring. Gosh, I sound all organized, don't I?

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh man I need to get my order ready. Gotta go threw what I have and what I need. It will be time before you know it
I didn't go through what I already had.......two buckets of seed.........I am seriously afflicted........ I made an order with another company as well....

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I already made my Baker Creek order-got it today. I ordered a mini greenhouse tower with a plastic cover and got it put together, it's on the porch. I'm going to use it to start my seeds in this spring. Gosh, I sound all organized, don't I?
Dang! This is why they're always sold out of what I want by the time I get around to ordering? I need to get my butt in gear!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I didn't go through what I already had.......two buckets of seed.........I am seriously afflicted........ I made an order with another company as well....
You're well prepared now ;) For the next 7 years or so!