Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Decided to just take the day off...cowboy is not enjoying this white stuff at all, lol. Gracie, on the other hand, is loving it!

image.jpg
image.jpg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It went to 24 degrees here in the Tyler area, but no snow! I did all the faucets, filled all the water for animals and got prepared. It's going to be cold all week.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm so sorry guys... But I'm kind of laughing up here. :duc It'll be 0 degrees at night next week, it'll be the first week we are below freezing during the days as well. That means 3x/day watering.

The snow is pretty FEM! We apparently might get 2-5 inches tomorrow. That forecast came out of nowhere.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Lol I know it.

None of my winter coats zip either. I'm not buying a new one for such a short period of time so I would appreciate some decent weather lol

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm so sorry guys... But I'm kind of laughing up here.
Can't say as I blame you, lol! We do get all silly when it snows.

It was nice this morning when the oldsters got to see the snow. Dad was so excited he went and woke up mom. He said later that he had given up on seeing snow again in his life....so this was extra special.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Wow on the snow, FEM! I wish we'd get some now, it's darn cold enough. I was out shopping nearly the whole day and by late afternoon I started ducking into shops just to soak up some heat in there lol

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
None of my winter coats zip either. I'm not buying a new one for such a short period of time so I would appreciate some decent weather lol

Wear two coats, just put one on backwards!

It was nice this morning when the oldsters got to see the snow. Dad was so excited he went and woke up mom. He said later that he had given up on seeing snow again in his life....so this was extra special.

Awww..... that is touching.