Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Starting to think of names. I think I may go with "P" names. It's the tattoo letter for this year and will help me remember what year they were born. Poppie, Peaches, Pebbles, Pumpkin....it won't be hard, lol. What will be hard is me not calling them all the wrong names!
When I raised rabbits they all had P names. There are so many cute P names to choose from! Pookie :lol:

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Starting to think of names. I think I may go with "P" names. It's the tattoo letter for this year and will help me remember what year they were born. Poppie, Peaches, Pebbles, Pumpkin....it won't be hard, lol. What will be hard is me not calling them all the wrong names!

Precious! :)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Love 'em! I chose a few names already. I'm going to have a Peaches, Patches, Pebbles, and I THOUGHT I had a Pixie. But, 'somebody' is keeping that one for their very own Royal Feline, lol.

There's one name I won't use - sorry @Trying2keepitReal. You had no way of knowing but Penny is out of the running. It's being used by a person that I'm not terribly fond of. Bad juju and all that, lol!

I like so many of these names I might have to keep more goats just so I can use them!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Love 'em! I chose a few names already. I'm going to have a Peaches, Patches, Pebbles, and I THOUGHT I had a Pixie. But, 'somebody' is keeping that one for their very own Royal Feline, lol.

There's one name I won't use - sorry @Trying2keepitReal. You had no way of knowing but Penny is out of the running. It's being used by a person that I'm not terribly fond of. Bad juju and all that, lol!

I like so many of these names I might have to keep more goats just so I can use them!
You can use, just send me the royalty check, please

Latest posts