Now the fun begins
IMG_20220123_150157066.jpg

Some useful information
IMG_20220123_150342187~2.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The thing is a hawse. Tomorrow I'm gonna fill it with valvoline 10w30 full synthetic and some 89 octane and give it a test fire.
IMG_20220123_203433083.jpg

it comes with steel body parts including the gas tank. A battery for electric push button start plus a recoil (pull rope) starter. It also comes with oil filler tube and funnel, all the electric plug ends, propane hose including regulator for propane bottle operation, a cheap tool bag full of cheap tools to assemble it and manuals, maintenance log book and SWAG (stickers).
IMG_20220123_204714201.jpg

I'll post more about it after the test fire. I hope I'll never have to use it, but it's good to have one.just in case you get into an emergency situation.

Last edited:

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Use all gas, no ethanol blends in it to run cleaner.... like with any small engines, motors.
That is almost exactly what I was looking at a couple years ago... I think the one I was thinking of was a 12000 instead of a 13000.... same make....

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The thing is a hawse. Tomorrow I'm gonna fill it with valvoline 10w30 full synthetic and some 89 octane and give it a test fire.View attachment 18152

it comes with steel body parts including the gas tank. A battery for electric push button start plus a recoil (pull rope) starter. It also comes with oil filler tube and funnel, all the electric plug ends, propane hose including regulator for propane bottle operation, a cheap tool bag full of cheap tools to assemble it and manuals, maintenance log book and SWAG (stickers).
View attachment 18153

I'll post more about it after the test fire. I hope I'll never have to use it, but it's good to have one.just in case you get into an emergency situation.

dont fill it with passenger car motor oil. it doesnt have anough zddp and will cause damage and excessive wear. use a heavy duty engine oil like rotella, or delo 10w30 or sae hd 30 or 15w40. i run 15w40 in mine but i live in texas where it doesnt get too cold often.
also unless you wanna rebuild the carburetor often i suggest filling it with non ethanol gas if you can find it or just run it on propane. ethanol gas will rot the carb if it sits.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
dont fill it with passenger car motor oil. it doesnt have anough zddp and will cause damage and excessive wear. use a heavy duty engine oil like rotella, or delo 10w30 or sae hd 30 or 15w40. i run 15w40 in mine but i live in texas where it doesnt get too cold often.
also unless you wanna rebuild the carburetor often i suggest filling it with non ethanol gas if you can find it or just run it on propane. ethanol gas will rot the carb if it sits.
Thanks for your wisdom ✓

Medicine Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My house had a whole house generator that took care of the house, trailer and barn. I still have the generator but not the house and barn. After Ida we used small, gasoline generators which powered up DH’s trailer and later his family house….much smaller than my house. All we needed to do is plug it into the 220 line for the electric dryer.
I do think I would like to bring my whole house generator here also because tell you the truth, I don’t care to sit in a truck, at the beginning of September, in southeast Louisiana, to tank up the truck and every available gas container for like an 8 hour wait, praying that the station doesn’t run out of fuel before I get there. But I think I will go on having both types of generators just in case. You can’t just start up a generator and keep enjoying the AC until you are restored. You got to give them a rest and check gauges.