German Catholic Monk's Bread Beer

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I like the part of the story where the hot summer weather caused the beer to go skunky, so the pope blessed it for consumption during lent, lol!

The pope blessed this stuff because it's a powerful cleaning concoction that makes you pee out all that bad stuff and clean out your sinuses so you can breath again. It also makes time slow down so you feel like your living longer. These Catholic German Monks drank this stuff for a reason and yeah the reason is apparently simple in my mind at the moment. But maybe tommorow it won't be so (hold that thought, I gotta pee again BRB) ok yeah... So tomorrow do I drink a big tall one in the morning??? Or just let it ride with some coffee??? Decisions decisions decisions... Should I do the 40 day Catholic Monks Bread Fast do I have enough beer left in that 5 gallons to substan mefor. J40 days and nights? - hummmm.... Maybe I should let my boss at work know first??? But then I surely wouldn't have enough monks bread for 49 days and nights. What to do? Maybe I should pray about it. Yep that's EXACTLY what I should do PRAY and PRAY but I gotta pee again.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I know... I suck. :lol:

IMG_20201228_184115057.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well... Monks Bread does not pair well with philly cheese steak and fries I can tell you that. As a matter of fact I don't think 🤔 it would pair well with ANY food. Because it is food all by it's self. If you.like the taste of sweet malt then this is for you. Dang it, here in t comes 😯 I gotta pee.

Latest posts