Getting acclimated to country

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm calling it quits on trying to build any kind of relationship with my Mom. My younger sisters can have her all to themselves which is what they want. I was never accepted by them or her in the first place. I don't even know why I wasted my time to even try.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I hear a loner in that statement. I hear a strong person digging deep inside, finding strength she might not have known was there. Be yourself and make yourself happy.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I'm sad to hear your news and the following family conflict/drama going on. Many hugs to you. :hugs

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Why can't there be more time in a day? There's so many projects that have to be done and not enough time to do them all. o_O:he:duc:mad:
It's frustrating! I have an uncle that is currently out of state and doesn't know if or when he's coming back.
I'M HOPING HE STAYS DOWN THERE FOR GOOD!!!!
I do know if he decides to come back, he better not tell me how to do things around here seeing how I've been here on my own, by myself (unless another Uncle comes home for the weekend every now and then to recoup and recover seeing how he drives 18 wheeler for a living).
What I do know is I have to complete ALL projects ( even though I don't think of projects [chores] as projects [chores] I think of it as exercise completed by end of August or at the latest middle of September seeing how once again this year the family reunion/ picnic is going to be held here. :barnie

lcertuche

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We all have family drama. My family considers me the black sheep. They tell me if would just have a joint (or more) everyday I wouldn't be nearly so tightly wound (?).