getting more self sufficient

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That's what Moms DO! COOL!
I know you are smiling! Glad all is fixed and you can stay!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Oh I am so glad it was all sorted out!! Here's a hug roosmom! :hugs

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:frow
Thank you everyone for the prayers. I am glad. Yes FarmerChick I am smiling. Anyone who says there is no God is wrong.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
roosmom said:
Have I ever told you guys how much I love my MOTHER? Well, I do. She rescued me. I had called my daughter and told her that our 20yr old phone number would be no more. I told her that I was not calling anyone for help. I knew in my heart that what would be would be. I explained why, and she called my mother. My mother then called the phone co and sorted it out. I guess I couldnt, I was too far gone. Thank you for the very kind words everyone. I am crying, because sometimes people like me only have friends on the net. So thank you all. I cant even pick the appropriate smiley.......
Just caught this post, so my prayers will be retroactive...but it seems like prayers have already been answered. I'm sooooooo glad....I really enjoy your company on here! I've been where you are at and have been saved by angels before also....it suddenly lets you know that God is watching and holding you close, even when you feel like you are so alone in a crisis. Here's an appropriate smiley for you..... :bouquet

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
I started reading this thread and freaked out...glad I read it til the end!! I didn't want you to go!! :eek: So glad you were able to stay, and I know what you mean bout having friends on the net..... :/

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I too, am just reading this post now...and I am so happy everything worked out for you! Yes, there definitely is a God and He is always there to watch over the faithful! I have seen it many times in my life, and have to say that there is NO WAY I could ever deny that there is a GOD:>)