Gingerbread cookies

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
FC--have fun with the gingerbread house. That would be too much stress for me. I think we did that once. I have a vague memory......
I think maybe I have subconsciously repressed said memory.....

******UT OH
I KNEW IT
disaster project waiting to happen..>LOL
I can see it now....you surpressed the memory....oh my, it was frightening I am sure...broken walls, eaten doors, gumdrops under the table, icing on the lampshade..>HA HA

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Bertha I am on disability from injuries recieved in a auto accident in 94. But I still could not just let it go. And I knew i would need to keep taking classes every yr, so I figured if I ever needed it I would just take the one class & pay the fee to get it back. I did work in a preschool for a couple yrs too when ds#2 was 3 & he got to go with me which was great. If dd was old enough & trained & they needed help I would go back in a heartbeat as I loved that job. I took a little less in pay($.50/hr) so that ds could go with me & it was so worth it.
Now we homeschool. DS wants to build a gingerbread house so we may do one this yr. I know they are a lot of work & I was thinking I might cheat this yr & buy the kit in the store.