Goat with small white pustules on udder?-GREAT UPDATE!!!

Our7Wonders

Power Conserver
Reaction score
mine was spreading quickly. As soon as I started the combo it stopped speading and started drying up/getting smaller immediately.

Today we figure she's about 90% improved - that's a week of treatment. By the end of the week I'm expecting her to be good as new. I let hers go too long before I realized what I was dealing with - I've heard it clearing up in just a couple days when you get on it right away.

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Our7Wonders said:
mine was spreading quickly. As soon as I started the combo it stopped speading and started drying up/getting smaller immediately.

Today we figure she's about 90% improved - that's a week of treatment. By the end of the week I'm expecting her to be good as new. I let hers go too long before I realized what I was dealing with - I've heard it clearing up in just a couple days when you get on it right away.
TY! That makes me feel a little bit better! Ours also went a little while before we realized what it was. Thought it was maybe just some kind of bug bite at first. Then more kept popping up. :(

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Everything is looking GREAT!!! All of the pustules are clearing up beautifully and no more spreading!!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I love learning new things and I definetly had not read what you all suggested in any goat book!! :lol: And it worked!