Good Article on Vaccinations

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Here is just one way to take political action regarding vaccines.

http://vaccineactionletter.blogspot.com/

Due to grass roots political efforts in Texas, hard fought, over many years, against pharmaceutical interests,people there now enjoy more freedom of choice in the decision as to wether to vaccinate or not.

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Reading this thread in interest. I don't have kids, so I haven't had to make the vaccination decision. But I can tell you it does worry me and I tend to agree with Mackay here.

I have friends who decided not to vaccinate their 4 kids. They did have to fight the issue with the elementary school, but they have been able to hold firm to their choice while here in OH. They recently moved to MN, and I haven't heard if the vaccination issue has come up.

HiDelight

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Mackay said:
Here is just one way to take political action regarding vaccines.

http://vaccineactionletter.blogspot.com/

Due to grass roots political efforts in Texas, hard fought, over many years, against pharmaceutical interests,people there now enjoy more freedom of choice in the decision as to wether to vaccinate or not.
ok I am not gone and this is exactly what I support! good for them! I stated before

while I am a strong advocate of immunizations I am also a strong advocate of people making their own choices for their families

and this grassroots efforts validates what I said in all my arrogance!!!!!

good luck and really good day

I have to go immunize the community now so those who choose not to will be safer in thier choices ;)

peace and I hope for no hard feelings here

thanks

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Be aware that the vaccination issue will be an issue for all of us if the government decides that we all must be vaccinated for the swine flu.

They have written protocols to quarantine those who do not submit, and real nice institutions located in government camps waiting if they decide it is necessary.

heres a disturbing quote from the above link

"The AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association) Vaccine-Associated Feline Sarcoma Task Force conducted several studies to determine why 160,000 cats each year in the USA developed terminal cancer at their injection sites. Veterinarians around the world, as well as the British Government, have acknowledged the fact that cats do get vaccine-induced cancer. In August 2003 the Journal of Veterinary Medicine reported an Italian study that showed dogs also developed vaccine-induced cancer at their injection sites. It is no coincidence that vaccine-site cancer is a possible sequel to human vaccines. For example, Dr. Berniece Eddy, a microbiologist at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), has proven that both dead and live vaccines carry a monkey retrovirus (SV-40) that produces an inheritable cancer in experimental animals. It is unfortunate to note that this monkey retrovirus (SV-40), which is spread from human to human and from mother to child, also appears frequently in human cancer sites. In 1987, Dr. Hilleman, head of all vaccine production of Merck Pharmaceuticals, stunned the world with his public admissions that mass vaccination campaigns of the 1950s and 60s likely caused thousands of cancer deaths each year. This was due to the presence of SV-40. Doctors estimate that the virus was injected into tens of millions during the vaccination campaigns, including several million in Canada. It is also widely acknowledged that vaccines can cause a fast acting, usually fatal, disease called autoimmune haemolytic anaemia (AIHA). People may die from this in days. In the Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy, even though Merck is a multinational vaccine manufacturer, it states that AIHA may be caused by modified live virus vaccines (MLV). The British Governments Working Group also acknowledged this."

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Given the attitude of the current administration, Mackay, I don't doubt that for a minute.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Current administration? These plans were set up under Bush with the Patriot Act.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Mackay said:
Current administration? These plans were set up under Bush with the Patriot Act.
I don't care when they were set up, it's when they'd be used that is the issue, and they'd be used right now. Bush isn't president anymore, it's time to stop blaming him for everything that happens.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
HiDelight,
(And everyone else too...)
Thank you for sharing your perspective. I have enjoyed reading this thread and I really enjoy learning about both sides of the coin.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
Mackay said:
I don't care when they were set up, it's when they'd be used that is the issue, and they'd be used right now. Bush isn't president anymore, it's time to stop blaming him for everything that happens.
The problems with laws is that once they are made they are twice as hard to get rid of. We as a nation allowed our fear to let that administration do some terrible things. Now perhaps we are wiser?

I don't know but I do know that millions have awakened to the blunder of the Patriot Act and there are grass root groups working to educate people on the reality of it and how it might be undone.