Good Nites

ams3651

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
would a little more training help? My boyfriends daughter had the same problem. I have seen mats that you place on the bed and they make a alarm when they get wet to wake the child and learn to wake to go during the night. The Dr also suggested waking her after an hour of sleep and going to the bathroom because of the sleep cycle it would soon be the time for her body to go.
I have a 6 year old with a disability still in Pull Ups so I know how frustrating the cost is.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
I have an 8-year-old bed wetter and use the plastic/cotton bed covers described above. They ARE big enough for a child your daughter's size. I can get mine at Wal-Mart for about $10 and they last for ages. I wash mine in the machine and line dry. Dryer drying will melt the plastic backing and create holes. Look in the linens section of a department store. It's about 3x5 feet or so, plastic on 1 side, some sort of absorbent material on the other.

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I don't know where to get them, but I have seen underwear for adults that are absorbent and you just toss them in the washer and dryer. They last for a long time.

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
Well- it has been a few years since I bought any- they have become much more expensive than I remembered- I checked with Jeffersequine and they were $16 apiece- sorry- I should have checked first. I should have known better- anything with the word hose attached costs too much. :/