Good Thoughts for Sally

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Sending positive energy too for Sam and :hugs for Sally too. Hope everything goes well now that they finally know what the deal is.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Blessings going out for you dear!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! :hugs

Whatever you are doing, it is working. She is getting better and now there is even a light at the end of the tunnel. They think they will wean her off of the ventilator and heavy sedatives by next Friday. Everyday a med pump gets turned off and her body is picking up the slack.

Everyone hug your children (or pets) and donate blood to the blood bank if you can.

Thanks Merle!! :hugs

You won't hear from me for another week. I won't even be able to get SS pm's however, I will be able to check/respond to emails at night.

Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!

The staff at Mary Bridge hospital, from the Dr.s and nurses, social workers, volunteers and janitors, have been fantastic!!!! (So JSG, your husband must be a really great guy, give him a hug from me.)

They even had a farmer's market set up there in the cafeteria the last few days!

And here is a coincidence, she has been given 3 different colorful, homemade "tube" pillowcases to put over her hospital pillows...just like the one featured in the "roll your own" forum. They are made by volunteers. :love eta: see http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6575

Hattie the Hen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I have just woken up here & seen Sally's post. I am so glad to read the good news that Sam is gradually improving....such a relief. :hugs

:) Hattie :)

Latest posts