Good Will Store find!!!!

nightshade

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
our local Salvation Army store is a lot better then our local Good Will. For some reason the Sal Val has better selection and lower prices then the Good Will. I try to go once a week and see what I can find. I love old kitchen stuff, the new stuff in the stores is not as nice and it does not last. I also like to get old linens and handmade blankets. As well as clothes for my 5yr, why should I spend $10 at Walmart for a pair of jeans he will not even fit into in 6 months when I can get a really nice pair that mid-as-well be new at Sal Val for $2.00 or less?

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
So many thrift stores in our area have closed- mostly the same complaint- people using them as dump sites. The store then has to pay to have the stuff taken to the dump. What a waste.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Hubby and I own a copy & print shop. We got our nice front customer service counters at the goodwill :D

krjwaj

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We used our bread machine once a week or more til the blade broke last Wed. The model we had is discontinued so we couldn't get a replacement blade from the company. Hubby found a bread machine at the Thrift Shop for $10.00 today....back in business!

Latest posts