Goodbye Michael Jackson and now Billy Mays!

quithiding

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
you guys SUCK and together you REALLY SUCK...i AM SORRY i STUMBLED ON THIS WEBSITE. THANK GOD there are REAL PEOPLE, with REAL LIVES INSTEAD OF HICKS THAT NEVER LEFT THEIR BACKYARDS!!! PLEASE STAY PUT AND THE WORLD WILL BE SAFER INDEED!!!

YOU MUST ALL BE RELATED

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
quithiding said:
you guys SUCK and together you REALLY SUCK...i AM SORRY i STUMBLED ON THIS WEBSITE. THANK GOD there are REAL PEOPLE, with REAL LIVES INSTEAD OF HICKS THAT NEVER LEFT THEIR BACKYARDS!!! PLEASE STAY PUT AND THE WORLD WILL BE SAFER INDEED!!!

YOU MUST ALL BE RELATED
I do plan on staying put in my backyard. ;) Actually I am a hick who left my backyard for a while then came back when I realized it was safer here! I am proud to be a hick! A really smart hick with a real life!

Delia a P.I.S.S.I. Hick

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
quithiding said:

YOU MUST ALL BE RELATED
I am sooo sorry you stumbled on this website too. :rolleyes:

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
...and they're banned. :D

<cough>troll <cough>

Reaction score
So I heard on the tube that he died from a heart attack from too much nose candy.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
quithiding said:

YOU MUST ALL BE RELATED
:yuckyuck

Ever notice how trolls always flunked sixth grade English?:gig

That is when they quit school, btw. :rolleyes:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
freemotion said:
quithiding said:

YOU MUST ALL BE RELATED
:yuckyuck

Ever notice how trolls always flunked sixth grade English?:gig

That is when they quit school, btw. :rolleyes:
:gig

Darn, I missed all the fun stuff today!