-----Google Nikola Tesla-----

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Neko-chan said:
So you are making efforts toward food foresting yes? I wish I had the room for that.
Before this we had no land in the city, but now that we do were gonna try a bit of farming. Lol. I like the food forest thats a great word :) ! Its surprising to think that the field was a 2O ft ditch off the side of the road on the left that we filled in and all trees!! That was soooo much work. Someoene driving by would think the field was there forever lol

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
GNT,

Your garden and grains look great! Thanks for sharing with us!

Not been a good gardening year here, late winter through mid spring was constantly wet with cooler than normal temps...then from mid spring til now has been crazy hot and dry with above normal temps. Sheesh! :th I'm staying busy keeping everything watered and working on mulching our young fruit trees and trying to get the soil amended in our second raised bed for a small fall garden. The tomatoes and peppers are doing well and our herbs are just loving this weather! I'm glad something is happy with it! :gig

Hope you had a good weekend!

Neko-chan

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Food foresting is actually a gardening technique. I have a friend here that does it, she says it's great. Everything works with everything else for a healthy environment. Provided you have the space for it. :p