Got Seeds?

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Stuff seems to be selling out quickly. I just tried to order some sweet potato slips and the variety I want is already sold out. The words OUT OF STOCK are popping up on quite a few items at Baker Creek.

If you haven't already bought your seeds, get em NOW!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Stuff seems to be selling out quickly. I just tried to order some sweet potato slips and the variety I want is already sold out. The words OUT OF STOCK are popping up on quite a few items at Baker Creek.

If you haven't already bought your seeds, get em NOW!
Oh! I need to have DH check for the cabbage seed for you again!
Should be in now :)

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
You know what I can't find? Seeds for red leaf lettuce. I've checked 5 local places that carry seeds. What's up with that...? :/

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
With the predictions of food prices rising, I think there will be a run on seeds and veggie seedlings. I made sure I got all my seeds, and I'll be the first in line when the greenhouse down the road opens so I can be assured of getting the few things I want to buy as plants. Probably should get a few more canning jars, too..... :D

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Got a few cases of those at an auction.

P.S. Free - got your email and I will reply later tonight :D

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Glad I got mine already! Overdid it as well!
Adding canning jars to "keep your eyes open" list!

mrs.puff

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Baker Creek always runs out early! You might check Seed Savers for some items. I've got a bunch of different stuff from both companies, and I don't even have a garden dug yet at my new place, so if you are looking for something... lemme know. I don't have red leaf lettuce, but I do have some of Baker Creek's rockytop blend.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
i've got a ton (well not a TON) of seeds from last year - both saved and "bought at end of season for nothing"

but the biggest find was in - of all places - walmart. they had seed packets for $0.20!!! from America Seed company or something like that. previously i found a bunch for ten cents... so i got big handfuls of them. they worked.

but since i'm about out of tomato sauce already - this is gonna be the Year of the 'Mater for sure.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Got a few cases of those at an auction.

P.S. Free - got your email and I will reply later tonight :D
OK, just checked my sent list and am :idunno Did you sneak onto my beta test list? You mean your real name is not wifezilla????