Got Seeds?

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
We received our Baker Creek order a couple of weeks ago. Whew! I'm glad that I ordered early.

We put together 4 more raised beds today, and now we have to finish getting them filled. Unfortunately, we have more heavy rain forecast over the next two days. Rats. :(

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I got mine early as the gardening bug had nabbed me back around New Years. I keep walking around the garden, just waiting, waiting...

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
If you haven't got seeds already a small NON GMO seed company called Hometown Seeds is cooperating with my website and offering a "$5 off any purchase over $25" to friends of my website. The link is at the bottom of this page.

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My catalog came today and it sure is purdy. :)

I'm not going to be able to order anyways though ... got it more as a wish list and for information. I did get some seeds here and there, though, and from trading too.

I don't have a lot of anything, but I have a little of many things, so we'll see how it goes. :)

Baker Creek sure is tempting though.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
K0xx, wanna trade weather? My rain is going to be all frozen and fluffy :p

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I am going up there next week. Maybe I can talk Abi in to going with me :D

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Good thing my work trip to CO got canceled. I don't think I could get through DIA with a suitcase full of seeds... :p

rty007

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I got mine quite some time ago, no place to plant them yet tho... No heirlooms either :hide Gotta find myself a garden and I'll improve for the next season.

mlynd

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
ok seed question I have some seeds that I've had for a few yrs are they any good or should I just get rid of them and buy new seeds they are still in the package I bought them in ????