Govt Stimulation burning a hole in my pocket.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I love the place. I'd have signed the first contract. :lol:

While I love seeing all this....the "other house" at the back, abandoned is really where I want to go look!!!!!! Don't make me fly there! :old
Grass is like shoulder high. I have a man by the name of George Bailey coming to bale it soon. Then I'll venture back there and snap some pics while I'm there. BTW the only reason I remembered his name was because of the my favorite Christmas movie, it's a wonderful life.

The electric coop will be here Friday first thing to switch me over to the new service enterance, I can't wait! Then I can set up shop again. I need at least 100amp 220 volts to power my woodshop.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
"The electric coop will be here Friday first thing "

It's late, I'm tired. And, I'm thinking with limited cylinders, and less word power. Trying to figure out what an electric coop is. Is it a place to lock up your electricity at night to keep it safe? Is it perhaps a fancy chicken coop that has electricity for heat, lighting, and air conditioning, and other nice amenities? And, if it's got electric, does it also have plumbing? Lucky birds!!! Finally, after these mental gymnastics, I figured out what an electric co op was! That's a foreign word use to us here in Maine!!!

Last edited:

Finnie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
. I have a man by the name of George Bailey coming to bale it soon. Then I'll venture back there and snap some pics while I'm there. BTW the only reason I remembered his name was because of the my favorite Christmas movie, it's a wonderful life.
That’s awesome!
When we moved here, the back half of our land plus the neighbor’s was a hay field baled by an old farmer named Glen Miller!

Finnie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Cistern
6DCE7116-E61B-41D1-BE7C-D9C9A2C1599B.jpeg
I’m sure you’re on top of it, but the grandma in me just has to ask, this is child proof, right?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wife says "Tomorrow is the big day" the wire hanging out of the bonnet gets connected to the electric co-op.
IMG_20200806_201743.jpg

I get 200 amp 220 volts to power the man cave, via new outdoor main.
IMG_20200806_201837.jpg

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Barn find, literally... Wife came out to the barn looking at my mess and said what are those? I said well, kind of looks like a pair of maple book cases don't it? Next thing you know I'm cleaning them off and getting them ready to become canning jar shelves.
IMG_20200806_201314066.jpg

Latest posts