Govt Stimulation burning a hole in my pocket.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I hope you have a drywall lift.
DH was working on the basement in our place in Wyoming and had me drive to the Northern Tool Store in Colorado to buy a drywall lift for him. Even though I was terrified to drive in a city I didn't know - all by myself - I did it. I know it saved our marriage.

I don't have one, but will pretty soon. Like you, I figured for about 2 Benjamin's, it's worth saving my marriage. Plus it will spare me of being reminded of asking for help, for years to come. :)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My wife just said ut oh... You might have to hook up the TV. I said why? She said President Trump's is going to be on Life, Liberty and Levin, for the full hour this Sunday at 8:00 PM. I said yeah? I don't know if that's enough for me to hook up the TV or not? She said no your right. I said I don't miss TV do you? She said no, I don't miss it one little bit. I said well I know if I hook it up, I'm gonna yet lazy and then pretty soon I'll have a ass again. She don't hook it up. :clapi guess she likes NOASSATALL better :rolleyes:

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@CrealCritter Are you thinking of getting a tractor now that you have all that land?
We bought our "big" tractor to clear the snow from the driveway when we lived out in Wyoming. We than had to move back to Wisconsin so we could get some land to use the tractor on to grow things. lol

If so, I would recommend that you look into LS tractors.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@CrealCritter Are you thinking of getting a tractor now that you have all that land?
We bought our "big" tractor to clear the snow from the driveway when we lived out in Wyoming. We than had to move back to Wisconsin so we could get some land to use the tractor on to grow things. lol

If so, I would recommend that you look into LS tractors.

I do need a tractor something awful. I have not approached the CFO about it yet though. I've started looking at used Massey Ferguson. But I do really like what I'm reading about the LS XR4140C-40HP. Whatever it is will be used, I've never even bought a truck or car new before <--- tightwad.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Put a lid on the cistern. Pretty easy... Took a chip hammer and chipped off the high spots best I could. Then traced around the top with a sharpie. Marked west on the brick and treates plywood. Then just cut the line with my jig saw. Put a nice thick bead of external construction adhesive around the outside edge (used 4 tubes) and then carefully placed the plywood on the bead moved it around a little to make sure it stuck real good. After it dries I'll cut a door in it.

IMG_20200920_181023249.jpg

Latest posts