Great Do It Yourself Book!!

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I borrowed a book from my dad a few months ago. It's called "Build It Better Yourself." GREAT BOOK! It has everything from goat stanchions to cold frames to smokers to greenhouses and fences. It literally has everything you could ever need to build to be more SS. And the best part is that there are several on amazon for less than a $1! I may even buy myself one so I can give my dad his book back...maybe. :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1309558564&sr=8-1&condition=used

ETA: can't spell

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Haha Awesome! i have enough Swagbucks to get an Amazon gift card to get it for FREE! :woot I like that price ;)

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Haha Awesome! i have enough Swagbucks to get an Amazon gift card to get it for FREE! :woot I like that price ;)
YAY for free!

And what exactly are swagbucks?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Kala said:
Wannabefree said:
YAY for free!

And what exactly are swagbucks?
It is a search engine that pays you to use it in "Swagbucks" which can be redeemed for a billion different prizes including Amazon.com E giftcards, and Paypal cash. I use it every time I search for anything and get paid little by little it adds up to lots of freebies throughout the year. You can use the referral link in my siggy to sign up if you want. When you first start, you get lots of bonus bucks here and there so you could feasibly get this book for free by the end of next week too :D The Amazon GC's are 450 Swagbucks, and paypal cards are on sale right now for 699 SB's. I'm cashin in some of mine!! :cool:

Editted for speelling :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:lol: I already got one SS'er hooked on Swagbucks.

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
I freaking love you people! I find out about the coolest things here!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Kala said:
Wannabefree said:
:D Heard of Mojosavings yet? It is a decent site for free samples and GREAT coupons and ways to save. You should try it too :) I actually heard of it here first too, and it has been very helpful! I forget who posted that one though or I'd give them props for it :hu

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Kala said:
Wannabefree said:
:D Heard of Mojosavings yet? It is a decent site for free samples and GREAT coupons and ways to save. You should try it too :) I actually heard of it here first too, and it has been very helpful! I forget who posted that one though or I'd give them props for it :hu
Sweet!

Sunny

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Kala said:
Wannabefree said:
I know I mentioned mojosavings on here. But I do not know if I was the first. I heard about it from my uncle in law. I love that site. But I bet the post office hates me for all the samples that get sent to me.

I would love to know more about your swagbucks.. Like how do you use it.. Do you use it kind of like google.. Some times I feel stupid about computer stuff..