Greener Pastures...

grandma

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I have no idea about the reasons for people leaving, but I guess it is the same as other forums, and sometimes RL; someone posts what someone else disagrees with, and instead of just having a difference of opinion, it becomes a personal attack. I'm still here (although I don't post much I DO appreciate others who do).

Have a wonderful holiday season, whatever you celebrate...

so lucky

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I tend to lurk more than participate, but I really have gotten a lot of good information from this forum. I am of a generation and culture that does not volunteer personal information freely.(I have been known to give a fake zip code when a store clerk asks for it) The whole Face Book thing is a mystery to me. For me personally, I don't want everyone knowing everything about me. Guess that's why I don't even do my banking on-line. With that being said, I do want to continue to be a part of this forum and will try to share worthwhile ideas and fun stuff, too. I am not easily offended, just naturally a little guarded. Hope you all had a great holiday!!:D

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Somehow I missed this thread until now. I have noticed the influx of new members and I think it is a wonderful thing. Members who have left will be missed. However, it is understandable that the cast of characters (members) will change over time, this was just a very dramatic and quick change-over.

so lucky said:
The whole Face Book thing is a mystery to me. For me personally, I don't want everyone knowing everything about me.
:thumbsup I am totally with you on this. :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
so lucky said:
The whole Face Book thing is a mystery to me. For me personally, I don't want everyone knowing everything about me.
:thumbsup I am totally with you on this. :)
I don't like Facebook either. I was on for awhile, but stopped going on and don't miss it in the least.

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
I don't like Facebook either. I was on for awhile, but stopped going on and don't miss it in the least.
That is good to know. Now I won't feel like I'm missing out on anything either. :)

The Old Ram-Australia

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
G'day gang, I'm still here!Although I don't post as much as I use to ,it's just a time thing.but each time I check the mail I have a look and post on any subject that "sparks" my interest..........................T.O.R.....................