Greetings from the Ozark Highlands

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Here I'm is!!!! What where who? What am I missing? Y'all done welcomed on onver to page two so I guess I gotta backtrack to read the interesting stuff... :welcome

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh wow...., I like you, you have a wide variety of interests. Yeah I mentioned getting into exotic pets, thanks for the heads up on that tort!! MY friend does hedgehogs now, and that's how that came up in conversation. I'm more interested in rodents at the moment

OzarkCountryGirl

Power Conserver
Reaction score
What type rodents? My middle-middle child (with Mum's help, of course) had a small "rattie rescue" for unwanted rats. They were some of the sweetest furbabies, far more friendlier than most any of the hamsters we'd had over the years, and super smart, too! I used to raise cavies as well, mostly Abyssinians and Satins, back when I was still raising and showing the rabbits.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@OzarkCountryGirl Satin cavies was one of the breeds my MIL created, as well as Teddy, Crested, and Crested Teddy. When she finally retired, she was working on a Crested Satin (she was having trouble fixing the white spot though)

OzarkCountryGirl

Power Conserver
Reaction score
@OzarkCountryGirl Satin cavies was one of the breeds my MIL created, as well as Teddy, Crested, and Crested Teddy. When she finally retired, she was working on a Crested Satin (she was having trouble fixing the white spot though)
She has forever made her mark on the cavy world. ❤

Latest posts