Halloween costume ideas for kid and pony-King Arthur it is!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Oh cool! Great ideas! I will run them by the farm owner and DS and see what they like. Maybe we could do a Wizard of Oz theme with other riders????

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
I like the bantha idea! LOL

If there was a way you could make it look like Buckbeak, your son could be Harry Potter :D
He actually WAS Harry Potter last year so we already have the costume! He could be something else for his school's party and Trick-or-Treating but use that for the show....

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
His new favorite idea is King Arthur. Not necessarily super original but it could work easily. He could also use that for the school party and Trick-or-Treating. We can add DH as Merlin and me as ....... something (I'm not quite Guenivere material anymore.....) for a family costume for the school party. He's already got toy swords of many types. Some colors for the pony....

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Well...... King Arthur for DS. Patsy for DH (the dude with the coconut halves) and the old peasant woman from the peat bog for me, ala Monty Python. :gig

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
Well...... King Arthur for DS. Patsy for DH (the dude with the coconut halves) and the old peasant woman from the peat bog for me, ala Monty Python. :gig
That ROCKS! :thumbsup

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
The horse could wear armor made from panels of cardboard boxes- strap them together with duct tape and spray paint them