Having trouble uploading pics.

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Says 2 MB total!
Good catch! I guess it was a mistake (maybe the default setting when I installed the software?)

Well, consider yourself lucky for becoming a member of SufficientSelf! ;)

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Did the photo upload problem get fixed? I'm having problems using photobucket and the upload area.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
Did the photo upload problem get fixed? I'm having problems using photobucket and the upload area.
I haven't tried in a while but I was successful in uploading pics last week. I don't have photobucket--I used this sites' upload function.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Still having problems.

Before, in Photobucket, I just had to click on the IMG button, get a little popup that says image copied and then go over to my post and right click and paste. That isn't working.

When I try to upload in SS the upload program won't recognize my files as being JPEGs. Do I need to resize them even though the program says they will automatically be resized?

What are other ways of posting photos?

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
That's the problem I was having. Then one day I tried, and it worked... I haven't tried since then though.

Let me try again.....
72_img_2198.jpg

Yep, it worked. That's my dh's tarantula.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score

tfpets

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh, I love the Tarantula! I used to have one like it when I was a kid, he was named Hercules, but my mom made me give it to my science class cause I let him out all the time, and he walked down the hallway walls. Freaked her out. I never let my Scorpion out though, she was too fragile. I would love to have a beautiful taranatula like that, but my tank has a leopard gecko in it right now. :D
Tina/tfpets
I love bugs!
Bug-1.jpg