He just doesn't seem to get it, go away!

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Excuse me for asking,( i didnt read the whole thread) But have you already told him to his face to not come by anymore? This would be my first step...espically if he thinks he can somewhat go there because you made hima road and all for his trees. SOme people are somewhat slow on things and need to be told exactly what you want from them.. Honestly..try to talk to him. And if he responds badly..THEN.. you call the police. or the mafia thats looking for him...just my opinion. And good luck!

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Yeah, that guy is bad news. I would have come unglued on this guy!! I couldn't imagine this happening to me! I usually don't get too riled up, but I cherish my privacy and hate snoopers!! I would be cussin and spittin and scratchin at him if this were to happen to me!:somad (Of course it is easy for me to be brave while I'm at my computer screen!!:lol:)

I can't wait to hear what happens when he figures out that he has been locked out!

Does it usually take that long for concrete to set up? I don't know how you held it together this long. Glad he is out of town for a while. Hang in there and keep us posted!
Generally I'd just throw the gate up, but the cement has to cure for 5 days and the gate is REALLY HEAVY so I'm reluctant to put it up before the cement has cured.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
lupinfarm said:
big brown horse said:
Yeah, that guy is bad news. I would have come unglued on this guy!! I couldn't imagine this happening to me! I usually don't get too riled up, but I cherish my privacy and hate snoopers!! I would be cussin and spittin and scratchin at him if this were to happen to me!:somad (Of course it is easy for me to be brave while I'm at my computer screen!!:lol:)

I can't wait to hear what happens when he figures out that he has been locked out!

Does it usually take that long for concrete to set up? I don't know how you held it together this long. Glad he is out of town for a while. Hang in there and keep us posted!
Generally I'd just throw the gate up, but the cement has to cure for 5 days and the gate is REALLY HEAVY so I'm reluctant to put it up before the cement has cured.
Gotcha! ;) Well atleast you have some peace for now. With this new gate and lock hopefully you will have peace of mind.