Hello all! from AZ

greenrootsmama

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new here too. We're going to be moving to AZ in the late spring and one of the many tasks I am looking forward to is raising rabbits. I'll be moving to the Tucson area. I did a quick google search for meat rabbits around Tucson and didn't come up with very much at all. I know very little about raising rabbits because I don't know anyone who does it. From what I've read it's advisable to find rabbits that are acclimated to your area. Boy does that make this a challenge. LOL. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures with your rabbits!

Nikki28

Power Conserver
Reaction score
greenrootsmama said:
Hi! I'm new here too. We're going to be moving to AZ in the late spring and one of the many tasks I am looking forward to is raising rabbits. I'll be moving to the Tucson area. I did a quick google search for meat rabbits around Tucson and didn't come up with very much at all. I know very little about raising rabbits because I don't know anyone who does it. From what I've read it's advisable to find rabbits that are acclimated to your area. Boy does that make this a challenge. LOL. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures with your rabbits!
It took me a month before I found New Zealands, I am actually going to pair them up for the first time today. Let me know when you are ready for rabbits and I will help you out now that I have connections lol. I can save a baby or two from mine if you would like. Welcome to AZ! I hope that you will like it here and if you ever want to visit Prescott feel free to PM me.

:frow

Homesteadmom
I believe they do still use the brewery I'd have to investigate some more though