Hello all! from AZ

Nikki28

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hello! I have been on BYC for a while and in addition to owning chickens for the first time we also just got meat rabbits which we will be breeding soon, along with my first time gardening this year. I have also just learned to knit and will be getting a non-electric sewing machine soon. 2009 will be the year of learning for me and my BF Justin. We are really getting into the idea of becoming more self sufficient.

I look forward to being able to come here for guidance and fun stories along the way.

:frow
-Nikki

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Welcome Nikki!
I hope that you find answers to your questions as they come up. Don't hesitate to ask!
:frow

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Hi & welcome Nikki! I live down in Casa Grande & just love Prescott! Especailly the gurley street bar & grill!

Nikki28

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I love the Gurley St Grill! our house is a 15 min walk away from it.

I have 3 New Zealand's one buck and two does and will be pairing them up for the first time this week.
:bun
Thanks again!
-Nikki

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Lucky you with a 15 min walk there. Do they still have their micro brewery? I haven't been up there in a few yrs(over 10). But for 3 yrs in a row I voluntered at Friendly Pines camp for the week long "Camp Not a Wheeze" & we would always go to the Gurley for our "Night off". A lot of fun had there. One yr the other lady I went to town with we had lunch there & went back to meet everyone else for supper there too. Great food & prices & of course the beer was great too.