Hello from Melbourne

veradriane

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Hey all!
My name is Veronika and I'm a gardening and green living enthusiast from Melbourne. Being an avid gardener, I have a 10,000 sq.ft. yard with a large grape plantation. I'm also homesteading common vegetables, and fruits, and maintain a lush flower garden near my front porch.

I've been into gardening ever since I can remember. My affinity towards gardening is partly due to my grandparents' interest towards all-things-horticulture and self-sufficiency. I guess it goes in the family.

I've recently decided to take upon a different path and change my full-time job for a career in the gardening sector. More specifically, I plan to buy a gardening franchise in my home town. Melbourne offers a lot of career opportunities in the gardening and landscaping sector, yet, I've always dreamed of starting a business of my own.

I guess that's a wrap.

I'd love to learn more about you all and if you have any advice for me, don't be afraid do share it. I'm looking forward to many conversations and forum posts about the good things in Eco-friendly, self-sufficient living.

xOxO,
Veronika

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hi veradriane and welcome to our group! Sounds like you have a lot going on. I checked out that website. What a great idea. You'll have to tell us more about it as you get into it...and, of course pics of your place as well. You'll meet a lot of nice people here with a lot of good information, and we look forward to your input as well.

Jim