Hello

Rarity

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I'm Rarity. :) I'm not really self sufficient, but I'm trying a few things. A little gardening, mostly. Some novice level sewing. I've taken some beekeeping classes, and want to keep some hives for honey and wax, but just haven't gotten that far yet.

Pleased to meetcha.

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to the forum! :frow

We (hubby doc_gonzo and I) are working toward a more self-reliant life and it's taking a lot of little baby steps to get there. Baby steps are better than no steps at all, right? ;)

Enjoy!

Rarity

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Somethings better than nothing, as they say, indeed! Especially with the crazy gas prices, and GMOs and all the general crazy that's happening.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:welcome from South Jersey. None of us are 100% sufficient. We're all in different stages. And, I'm just getting back more into it. I haven't had time in recent years to really do anything.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
:welcome As mentioned above we are all in different stages, we are none fully self reliant. I remember the bee hive days as well.............

Rarity

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Thank you for your welcome. :)

Rarity

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Thank you. :)

Just curious, but is there anything here on beekeeping? I see animals, and gardening and other stuff...