hello

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thank you. i should be sleeping but Mom is watching _Keeping Up Appearances_ on DVD and has the volume cranked. lol normally i sleep through such things if i'm tired enough but this evening i'm not quite ready to zonk out yet.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i am, there's so much here i kinda am overwhelmed by it, but i'll nose through it eventually and probably poke into some ancient threads too. :) i'm one of those people who will browse the dusty shelves at the library and find things that have been pushed back.

besides the CS degree and working in that field for the years i did i also was a small town librarian until the change of management got too nasty. i still miss the place and the work and the friends i made there.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ok, i've added my own SS personal journal thread so that can be referenced or used instead :)

as much of my website that you can read through and look at pictures will provide a vast amount of context.

the list of links i put in my intro post there will give you hours and hours of further context. enjoy :)