Hello!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Wow! I knew you did a lot but my goodness Baymule, that's amazing and inspiring. I grew up in the city, always dreamed of living in the country with a couple cows and some chickens. DH supports my dreams but knowing me, he's more like "ok sweetheart. Whatever you say." Hahaha
Hopefully with researching over time, and getting a job, I'll be ready to take on all my crazy dreams.
I grew up in the city too, Houston, as a matter of fact. My grandparents had 40 acres they were building a house on to retire to and I went with them almost every weekend. I knew I didn't belong in a big city!
You can have your dream! Drag that man along with you, he loves you and he'll support your crazy dreams!

Madhouse Pullet

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I grew up in the city too, Houston, as a matter of fact. My grandparents had 40 acres they were building a house on to retire to and I went with them almost every weekend. I knew I didn't belong in a big city!
You can have your dream! Drag that man along with you, he loves you and he'll support your crazy dreams!
Niiice! I know the feeling; like I'm suppose to be somewhere else. Hahaha I will be dragging him along reminding him "happy wife, happy life!" :lol:

Marie2020

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hi there @Chic Rustler :) thanks for asking.

Our weather is keeping me indoors but I'm itching to get my fencing fixed, it came down in the storm we had a while back.

Without fail and in all weathers my chickens are cared for. There's no eggs this time of year but their eggs are the best, so I'll do without until they lay again.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi there @Chic Rustler :) thanks for asking.

Our weather is keeping me indoors but I'm itching to get my fencing fixed, it came down in the storm we had a while back.

Without fail and in all weathers my chickens are cared for. There's no eggs this time of year but their eggs are the best, so I'll do without until they lay again.
agreed! I can't stand store bought eggs

Madhouse Pullet

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hey @Madhouse Pullet .

Nice to meet you here. Looking like we are heading in the same direction. ;)
Hahaha :frow nice to see a familiar name :p
hello madhouse and Marie. what's going on around yalls homesteads?
Hey there! The weather is warming up to 69° so I'm happy to be outside working :D need to grow grass for the chickens but they devour everything in their path. Never thought a couple of hens could pull a plant from its roots :lol:

Latest posts