HELP!!! Adult Duck Needed!!! WV - Tri-State Area

Chet Ernest

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Chet Ernest and I am a PROUD parent of two beautiful pekin ducks Bubba & Sissy both 5 years of age. Late last year Sis passed leaving Bubs alone after all those years together. *It is my intention to bring an adult duck-friend to Bubba who is now lonely. I made a video on YouTube that will sum up their life from baby ducklings until now... big adult babies.

To Watch Video:

There are more Videos on my YouTube Channel:
  • Bubba Shopping -
  • Bubba in Shower -
  • In Bed with Bubba my Pet Duck -
  • Bubba & Sissy Duck Diapers
  • Bubba & Sissy Booties to Prevent Bumblefoot
  • And MORE! lol
Channel Link:

If you watched the video you know Bubba is now all alone and needs a companion around his age. He’s been very sad and depressed about the loss. I bought a very large, stronger coop to protect against any wild animal funny business. If there is anything you can do to help me find an adult duck around his age 3-6, you would be practically saving the life of a beautiful soul. Please help!!! I want to thank you so much for your time and effort! You have no idea how much you are appreciated!

TEXT anytime! E-Mail anytime! I may not be able to answer for calls! Looking forward to hearing from you!

THANK YOU!

Chet Ernest
ChetErnest@aol.com
(304) 830-0526

So sorry about your duck passing. I live near the area (within an hour at least), but unfortunately am unable to help in the duck department. Any update?

Latest posts