HELP my 1st Pig

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Just adorable!!! Nope, I predict Pork Chop will stay...unless she gets really big, ugly and mean, I'm thinking that sweet, beautiful little girl is going to get pretty attached. Pigs are sorta like dogs sometimes.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So I just came from the kitchen, DW was cutting a couple of apples into chunks. I said to her you got a taste for apples hu? She then said "A apple a day, keeps the doctor away. Hope the same holds true for Pork Chop". DW never cut a apple up for me like that before :rolleyes:.
So maybe you should say Oink Oink.......

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
@Smuvers Farm Welcome!

Yes, "Miss Pork Chop" and she's so tame, goodness, love that pic of her and the little one :love

@frustratedearthmother said it too, if you put a Mr Pork Chop with a Miss Pork Chop = BACON SEEDS :D The grandkids will love that! ;)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Farm store did exactly what the said they would do. Ordered wormer, held it for me and called me that it came in. :) Now I just have to get out the magnifying glass and read the instructions... Why do they think anyone could read 1pt font is beyond me. I reckon the chickens shouldn't get any of this.

IMG_20170928_202537.jpg

Oh great and of course it's all in metric... Why can't anything be easy anymore? This crap is probably made in china... I'm not a doctor so I'm not even gonna try and figure this out... I'm just gonna call the company but I'll probably get the India help desk when I do :(
IMG_20170928_202646.jpg

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Have we weighed Miss PC yet?

Not officially just guessed she's about 90 lbs + from when I carried her twice. You mean I need an official weight? I have a bathroom scale so I guess I could pick her up step on the scale with her then weigh just me, subtract the difference and come pretty close.