Help- my kitty is sick

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Dragonlaurel, I am so very, very sorry. Over the years I have had to make that decision for a number of my kitties; it never gets easier. :hugs

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
She had spent last night at the vet. They gave me the news this morning that she was having liver failure. I saw her one last time then let them go ahead.
Next, I went along with a friend that needed to get checked at the hospital. His blood pressure was really high. He's already released. The change of scenery was good for me too. Mother Nature is good at calming me.
Thanks everybody for trying to help her and being there for me. My husband has been really sweet too. I'm glad we remarried before I lost her. At least some things in life are going right. It's been a long day and I need a break, so I'm going to take a nap.

dragonlaurel

Reaction score
Thanks - you are great people and have been a help through this. I got photobucket now so this should post (finally).

Ashley3.jpg

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
What a pretty kitty! Did you say Russian Blue? She was lovely. I am so sorry for your loss :hugs

dragonlaurel

Reaction score
ORChick said:
What a pretty kitty! Did you say Russian Blue? She was lovely. I am so sorry for your loss :hugs
Her Dad was a Russian Blue named " Ash" and her Mom was a tabby. She looked just like him so she got named Ashley. She was beautiful and she loved being told it.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
She looks a lot like a kitty my x and I had. His name was Watson. She looks like a sweety. I know how it feels when you have to let them go.
Just remember, that she is still with you, but in a better place. It is still hard to part with them.

I now have a youngster, who is such a pain in the a$$$. But I love him regardless. It's been quite a few years, since I "lost" my last cat buddy.