helping on the grocery bill

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i just sent someone a pm to tell them how i save money on groceries and thought why dont i just tell everyone

anytime i buy a product i sit it in front of the computer to email the company

it only takes maybe 5 min a day

i email everyone about their products whether i hate it or like it

you wont believe how many coupons you will get for that same item for free or you get coupons for $ off of your next purchase

besides growing your own things how do you save on your grocery bill

i know im a coupon queen and save tons of money

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
and keep all receipts cause you might be able to mail it in to get a rebate

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
cant remember the last time i had dominos (maybe 7 years) it cost too much when i cant get a little ceasars for 5.00

when i did get dominos it wasnt worth it and pizza hut is like drinking cooking oil with pizza flavorings

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
elijahboy said:
cant remember the last time i had dominos (maybe 7 years) it cost too much when i cant get a little ceasars for 5.00

when i did get dominos it wasnt worth it and pizza hut is like drinking cooking oil with pizza flavorings
Hahaha, you can make your own for less than that :)

I used to be the coupon queen myself, but I have stopped buying so much packaged stuff. I do watch grocery circulars and try to hit my two different stores to pick up what I need that is on sale. I have two stores that are quite close, so it is no big deal for me to go to both the cherry pick their deals.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
thanks for the reminder to give feedback! i'm a big letter writer but i never thought about doing this!

thanks!

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have not done that with human food, but I do it with the brands of feed for my animals and I have received several packets of coupons for them. Great suggestion, I may try this with several brands of gluten free products that could use some major improvements. :sick

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
just got back fron the grocery got 199.97 worth of groceries for a whopping 68.15 and a couple items will used in rebates

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
yes double coupons on top of b1g1frees and plenty of coupons for free items from emailing

murphysranch said:
You must have double coupons. We don't have that offer out here in No. CA. Shame, cus I would totally use it.