Hen23's Journal~Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that! little g's the same way - no fever but very very stuffed up. I'm just pushing him through today and prolly tomorrow...since I'm already off on Friday I won't have to worry if he's too sick that day.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
We're home again. I now have a sore throat and stuffed head. Ugh. DS is so congested. He woke up coughing several times. He is still asleep!!!! I've canceled his dentist appt for this afternoon. Good thing it isn't nice out or everyone would think I was playing hookey with him. But the weather is miserable. We had heavy rain and thunderstorms last night. There's a little water in the usual corner of the basement. Not pretty. Good for plants, but not pretty!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Hate being sick. I hate being home and seeing how much needs to be done and actually having a little time to do some of it but just not having the energy. I've barely left the couch all day!I went out to give the goats a treat and get the mail and just about needed a nap when I got back in. We are now sitting on the couch together drinking OJ and watching Looney Tunes cartoons!
I have been able to watch the birds come to the feeder. We've got goldfinches, a rose breasted gros beak, lots of cardinals and cat birds and tufted titmouses, chipping sparrows. No sign of my wrens though. We do have a pair of Baltimore orioles too. They like the suet feeder.
I am going to have to go out when DH gets home. I have to pick up a few things for my Cub Scout training weekend. And I'll have to crawl around in the attic looking for a few things among our camping equipment.

emilosevich

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hope you feel better soon. I hate having a dirty house with time and no energy.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Feel better. In the meantime, just enjoy being able to sit back and watch the birds.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I'm trying. I did go out for a few things but felt all flushed. Istill feel warmish. Blah.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I think so. I've got enough in my to do a few more small things, especially since DH is home to follow through for me.... if I crash and burn. Which I think I'm likely to do! DS has more energy but is still coughing something fierce. Not sure about tomorrow yet. I hate to take so many days from work but what's the sense in getting exhausted and making everyone else around me and DS sick!?

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Yeh. And if you push yourself you could end up sick for longer. :sick Yech.

Status
Not open for further replies.