Herb trade?

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm hoping to do a few planted pots of herbs for personal cooking, instead of using storebought that may or may not have extra garbage added (I haven't had the heart to look). I'll have to go through my seeds, but I know that I have plenty of seeds and was wondering if anyone else had some or wanted some to trade? I'll get my list up here soon. I'll go through them while watching Penn State kick Ohio's asses, lol.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Do you want to add dried herbs to this? Or just seeds? I have cilantro seeds, but a few different herbs.

Ohioann

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Bettacreek..... so sorry about the football game :lol: from an Ohio Buckeye grad

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Dried herbs would be good too. Unfortunately, I cannot find my herb seeds... I found veggies and such, but no herbs. :/

Ann, I ended up turning the game off and putting a movie in. They started out alright, but I couldn't watch the end. I turned it off when Ohio got 31 points. Only to find out that the two people who were supposed to let me know the score at the end also turned it off. Didn't hear the final until like 11pm.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I saved seed from lemon basil, zinnia, marigolds, stevia, and coreopsis. It's a first try for me though, so I wont know till planting time if I got it right. Got lots of Lemon basil seed. It was huge.

meriruka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I've got coriander/cilantro seeds and a giant rosemary bush that I absolutely can't stand. The smell of it makes me ill. It was a gift, and even though I've tried to be sneaky and kill it several times, it is the best growing thing in the garden. I'd love to hack off a big chunk of it & mail it to someone!

I'm trying to find garlic chive seeds, my plants got choked by the peppermint.......

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
For seeds I have;

stinging Nettle, broad leaf Sage, Elecampane, Fenugreek, white Horehound, Burdock, Motherwort (I harvested my own so I have heaps of this), Lemon balm, Garden Sage, Mallow (also from my own plant so I have plenty).

For actual dried plant to spare I have slippery elm bark, witch hazel bark, French tarragon, white willow bark powder, Devil's claw powder, licorice root, and ground Yarrow.

Meriruka.. See any thing you like? I would love to trade for a live stem of Rosemary in water!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
I have quite a few herbs. I need to check what I have in seed or other form. I have rosemary galore. I'll have to get back to this post. After all I am still trying to catch up, after the death of my mouse ;)

Latest posts