Hey I like the new thing on byc

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Colored Egg Farmer said:
need speckled hen over here.... lol (sp)
I think every community needs a little speckled hen... she's the most amazing example of a friendly, smart, helpful and level headed group member.

But one person can only do so much (and she does a lot!). We can all strive to have a bit of speckle in us! :)

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Colored Egg Farmer said:
long time no post nifty and well said.
I poke in from time to time, but with so many things going on, I've had to trade off number of posts for time spent running the back end of things. Never fear, I'm never too far away... I'm just the little man behind the green emerald curtain pulling all the levers and pushing all the buttons. :D

Colored Egg Farmer

Way Too Many Chickens
Reaction score
Nifty said:
Colored Egg Farmer said:
I poke in from time to time, but with so many things going on, I've had to trade off number of posts for time spent running the back end of things. Never fear, I'm never too far away... I'm just the little man behind the green emerald curtain pulling all the levers and pushing all the buttons. :D
Ok i'll bring the ruby slippers .... and i'm sure you got a secret way to boost your number of posts without posting :p Justs good to know your arround. :frow

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Colored Egg Farmer said:
Nifty said:
Colored Egg Farmer said:
Ok i'll bring the ruby slippers .... and i'm sure you got a secret way to boost your number of posts without posting :p Justs good to know your arround. :frow
Especially without any moderators :thun

Colored Egg Farmer

Way Too Many Chickens
Reaction score
ticks said:
Colored Egg Farmer said:
Nifty said:
Yea where all alone in this forums with only nifty to watch us..........Ticks stay on nifys good side ;P

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Colored Egg Farmer said:
ticks said:
Colored Egg Farmer said:
Yea where all alone in this forums with only nifty to watch us..........Ticks stay on nifys good side ;P
Come to the darkside. CEF.

Latest posts