Hey I like the new thing on byc

amyquilt

Power Conserver
Reaction score
ticks said:
I like the Sufficient Self ad on BYC well done Nifty, that will get a few more to bite.
I designed that ad for him. I had fun making it. Glad it's getting attention ;-)

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
amyquilt said:
ticks said:
I like the Sufficient Self ad on BYC well done Nifty, that will get a few more to bite.
I designed that ad for him. I had fun making it. Glad it's getting attention ;-)
wow, amyquilt, I didn't know that, thanks for speaking up! It is an eyecatcher lemme tell ya.

amyquilt

Power Conserver
Reaction score
ticks said:
amyquilt said:
ticks said:
wow, amyquilt, I didn't know that, thanks for speaking up! It is an eyecatcher lemme tell ya.
Thanks, Ticks. Did you see the ads in the BYC newsletter I made for Rob for BYC?? They were a lot of fun, too. I love doing graphics.

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
amyquilt said:
ticks said:
amyquilt said:
Thanks, Ticks. Did you see the ads in the BYC newsletter I made for Rob for BYC?? They were a lot of fun, too. I love doing graphics.
You did those too! Wow. :)