Hi all!! Newbie here!

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi! I just joined the forum and have really been enjoying reading all of the posts!

I also had a question about developing my page and such. How do you add pics and tags? I've tried to search for the answer on here through different threads but can't find it. Any ideas? Thanks!! :)

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Welcome :welcome
Pics are easy. Near the top the page, you will see a blue bar and a word that says uploads.
Click on that and follow the directions.
Holler if you need help.

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hmmmm...where to start?? :D

Well my hubby and I are just getting started with a more intensive SS (and I have so much to learn). We just moved out to a 110 year old cabin in SE Ohio with about 14 acres and I COULDN"T BE HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're trying to figure out where to put our garden, goats, chickens and all of the other critters we (read: I!!!) want to get! I absolutely can't wait for spring to hit and know that I'm probably going to try and start too much at once because I'm so excited and have spent the entire winter reading and looking through sites like this (BTW, this is one of the best sites as far as info and helpful forum members I have come across).

It's also been so uplifting to read about so many of you who are able to work PT and really enjoy life! Not that I don't enjoy what I do but I would rather have a life than "make a living."

O, and how do you guys get the tags on the bottom of all your posts? TY!!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Kala said:
Hmmmm...where to start?? :D

Well my hubby and I are just getting started with a more intensive SS (and I have so much to learn). We just moved out to a 110 year old cabin in SE Ohio with about 14 acres and I COULDN"T BE HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're trying to figure out where to put our garden, goats, chickens and all of the other critters we (read: I!!!) want to get! I absolutely can't wait for spring to hit and know that I'm probably going to try and start too much at once because I'm so excited and have spent the entire winter reading and looking through sites like this (BTW, this is one of the best sites as far as info and helpful forum members I have come across).

It's also been so uplifting to read about so many of you who are able to work PT and really enjoy life! Not that I don't enjoy what I do but I would rather have a life than "make a living."

O, and how do you guys get the tags on the bottom of all your posts? TY!!
At the menu options, select PROFILE and then PERSONALITY from the selection at the left. On this page you can mess around with the options that show up on your posts

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Go to your profile to ad the signature lines aka siggy lines.

Oh and if you want more smilie selections, hit "show" over there in the right of your reply screen.

Welcome to sufficientself!! :)

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm sure you've discovered by now that this site is quite addictive! :lol: No doubt you will learn a lot - I have! (Oh - and I'm jealous you have so much property! ;) )

I think you add your signature line by going to Profile on the blue bar...after that I can't remember...is it Personality...? :/

Edited to add: Dang, I'm such a slow typist!