Hi... I'm new...

I HUG CHlCKENS

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I am new here! I want to be part of this community. My interests are: Chickens(I chose SS cuz I wanted to see more than just chickens) Diys, I am a HUGE NF fan & if you are too, id love to talk(please its like no one knows who he is!) I am LGBTQ (non-binary) and my pronouns are Them/They. I'm 14 & want to be self sufficient because my dad wants to & I think it sounds cool. Also random thing but if you have an injured chicken or duck talk to me. I'm good at that stuff. So yeah... BYE!!

I HUG CHlCKENS

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
My interest in self-sufficiently started when I was a teen too. Believe it or not, that was wayyyyy before Youtube. 😂 (I'm really not THAT old 😂) You can learn about anything now!

What aspects of self-sufficiency appeal to you?

When I was your age I wanted to
Live on a farm
Have "tall, dark, and handsome" husband :gig
Be stay at home parent to two kids, homeschooled
Wanted a Jersey cow
A dog that "never knew what it was to be on a leash" 😂
And to live "chemical free" 🙄

It took longer than I thought it would, but thats exactly how it turned out minus the Jersey cow.

I have no idea who NF is! Please share!
I would want to be single or married but either no kids or adopted (I ain't dealing with child birth). I would want a few acres of land. I want a garden, a LOT of chickens(I have some) and they will have a large space with a playground and coop that they chose to be in. I want to bake and have solar panels for energy cost. I want a big pond for some ducks.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
My interest in self-sufficiently started when I was a teen too. Believe it or not, that was wayyyyy before Youtube. 😂 (I'm really not THAT old 😂) You can learn about anything now!

What aspects of self-sufficiency appeal to you?

When I was your age I wanted to
Live on a farm
Have "tall, dark, and handsome" husband :gig
Be stay at home parent to two kids, homeschooled
Wanted a Jersey cow
A dog that "never knew what it was to be on a leash" 😂
And to live "chemical free" 🙄

It took longer than I thought it would, but thats exactly how it turned out minus the Jersey cow.

I HUG CHlCKENS

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score

An american rapper who really help with my deppression.... he won't cuss or talk about dirty stuff or drugs. just his emotions

I HUG CHlCKENS

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
And my goal wont be weird cuz i live in alabama

I HUG CHlCKENS

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
This forum treasures teens and young adults who are interested in gaining skills. I love to see initiative, grit, and desire to try something new in young people. You will go far. 😍
Thanks😊

I HUG CHlCKENS

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Sorry but I have to clean the house up for christmas... (my parents are buying me my first computer!!) Im using a computer from schrool that resticts like everything

Latest posts