Holy cow! I shot a buck! ***PICS*** maybe graphic.

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Bummer! my brother just got back from hunting, they got out of the stand. started walking up a ridge and saw a nice buck. the deer saw them and my dad whistled to the buck. It stopped, my brother pulled up, and he couldn't get the shot :/

spiderman

Power Conserver
Reaction score
this is a 1 1/2 year old buck. it should be a spike or a 4 pointer, it's impersonating a 6 pointer. If only you didnt scare my deer.

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
spiderman said:
this is a 1 1/2 year old buck. it should be a spike or a 4 pointer, it's impersonating a 6 pointer. If only you didnt scare my deer.
Scare your deer? yeah right you didn't even see one you liar.
(brothers jeeeze)

spiderman

Power Conserver
Reaction score
ticks said:
spiderman said:
(brothers jeeeze)
it doesn't help when you come sprinting down the ridge yelling towards me. :he i'll just beat you up (jk)

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
spiderman said:
ticks said:
spiderman said:
(brothers jeeeze)
it doesn't help when you come sprinting down the ridge yelling towards me. :he i'll just beat you up (jk)
Yea right, okay. Your just jealous that I shot a bigger buck than you have. :lol:
Alright enough of this.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Hey Ticks, why did you shoot him 4 TIMES? Good grief....did you have any meat left!?! :)

Lori

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
Hey Ticks, why did you shoot him 4 TIMES? Good grief....did you have any meat left!?! :)

Lori
Plenty of meat. I shot him four times because he was not phased by the shots. Even though I shot him right through through the lungs twice. Shoot them till there dead.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
maybe next time you should throw the gun at him too!:lol:

Just kidding....my dad tells me that all the time cause I won't load my gun till I'm in the stand. He says "whatcha gonna do if you see one walking in, throw your gun at it?"

Btw, how old are you? Just curious...

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
Btw, how old are you? Just curious...
I don't think he's supposed to say if he is a minor. :)

My bosses son (age 8) killed a doe the other evening. They didn't find her that night, but papa found her the next morning. They just got back from the processor who said the meat wasn't exactly safe to process (she'd been gut shot and sitting up for about a day and a half before they got her there.) Boss is just disgusted that he's going to have to throw all that meat away.

Cassandra

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I've been really lucky that every deer I have shot so far (5 of them) has been a double lung and has been pretty clean. They don't usually go far. I hate not being able to find one...I have helped search for numerous deer and I hate not knowing if one is dead or alive. I don't want to shoot any with a bow just for that reason...

Lori