HOME AT LAST!!

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
well how in the world is every one? I've been away for a while and am just getting back, or at least just getting caught up. you know a fella misses the internet when its not available. im trying to catch up on what is going on but dang yall have been busy. :)

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Welcome back. You have been gone a while. So how was that NO INTERNET experience?

Now you have to post all the things you have been doing.

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
you get used to it but it really stunk for the first couple of weeks. you'd think that something we never had till we were grown wouldn't be missed so bad. im sorry but i cant really discuss the things Ive been doing. nothing illegal at least not yet :p. lets just say i was training.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I keep saying that my internet will be the last thing I give up. Kind of funny. 8 years ago I only used a computer at work. Then I got one at home and used it occasionally. Over the last 5 years I have become more and more addicted to it. I am totally lost without it. Want to bake a pie? Have a question about a sick rabbit. Need to spell a word? Or simply want to know whats going on in Egypt. Run to the computer and do a quick search. Its all at our fingertips.

Glad to know it was not illegal. LOL

hennypenny9

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
When my step-dad bought our first computer, the lovely DOS computer, with no mouse or anything, I instantly loved it. 'Course I was ten, so it's not surprising. I've had to consciously monitor how much time I spend online, because I've wasted too many hours and days especially on online games. But it is useful, like for bread baking tips and SS! My mantra is "moderation, moderation!" and it's been very helpful.

Not illegal yet?? Hum...

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
hennypenny9 said:
Not illegal yet?? Hum...
I caught that yet too. and hum.... is right. But then again from the looks of things we have lots of rebels and lawbreakers already here. Can you believe there are actually SS members keeping chickens in their back yards against local ordinances. LOL

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
now yall dont go and read anything into it, its all on the up and up. im just saying we are losing freedoms in our great country, and what i learned may be one of them soon. ;). hello QA how have you been, its been a while. hows jobs going up your way, were holding our own for now in the dirty south.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
firem3 said:
now yall dont go and read anything into it, its all on the up and up. im just saying we are losing freedoms in our great country, and what i learned may be one of them soon. ;). hello QA how have you been, its been a while. hows jobs going up your way, were holding our own for now in the dirty south.
Okay--you can't just go an dsay things like that and not elaborate on them--that's just meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! :D :hugs

Welcome back!!