HOME AT LAST!!

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
firem3 said:
now yall dont go and read anything into it, its all on the up and up. im just saying we are losing freedoms in our great country, and what i learned may be one of them soon. ;).
Now that is just plain MEAN! :lol: If your talkin' about the freedom to own a firearm, then you really REALLY need to elaborate on what you have learned or heard. That is a subject very near and dear to my heart......

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
come on now, i just wanted to get back in touch with folks, i didnt mean to stir this up. i was asked what i had been doing and all i said is that i cant discuss it, im sorry.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Fair enough. Didn't mean to hurt any feelings.....hence the little smilie I stuck in there.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ok, so welcome back!!! It's kind obvious with the above comments and all we are all bored out of our minds. Tired of all the spring work and looking to stir the pot.

In my opinion I think its a still. What are you brewing? something good I hope!! Are you going to share?

Ok just a run down on what you have missed. There are a ton of new folks around all really nice, so far. :D

FC is so busy with her farm we have not seen her around.

Quail has a gazillion new animals including a little pony which has fallen for her husband.

Bee got her cow and now is a grandma to a monster calf that has learned the meaning of electric fencing.

Henny is a sponge learning everything in a matter of minutes.

Oh, I learned how to pressure can.

And Everyone has gardens galore.

We were supposed to be going to Peddlers for a big bash but not working out as originally planned.

Dac is here in Ca hiding from me.

Forgive me if I have left anyone out.

:D

SKR8 I have almost caught up to you in the coffee department. A woman knows her priorities.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Ok, so welcome back!!! It's kind obvious with the above comments and all we are all bored out of our minds. Tired of all the spring work and looking to stir the pot.

In my opinion I think its a still. What are you brewing? something good I hope!! Are you going to share?

Ok just a run down on what you have missed. There are a ton of new folks around all really nice, so far. :D

FC is so busy with her farm we have not seen her around.

Quail has a gazillion new animals including a little pony which has fallen for her husband.

Bee got her cow and now is a grandma to a monster calf that has learned the meaning of electric fencing.

Henny is a sponge learning everything in a matter of minutes.

Oh, I learned how to pressure can.

And Everyone has gardens galore.

We were supposed to be going to Peddlers for a big bash but not working out as originally planned.

Dac is here in Ca hiding from me.

Forgive me if I have left anyone out.

:D

SKR8 I have almost caught up to you in the coffee department. A woman knows her priorities.
She's pretty much caught ya up on everyone, firem3, except she left out that SKR8PN has half a grocery store in his pantry already, and when the **** hits the fan, we are all going to SKR8PN's.

I'm bringing the chicken :D

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
And she forgot to tell you why Dac was in hiding.

He invited us all to lunch. But for some reason won't tell us where or when. LOL

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I invited everyone to the Pepper Tree, pay for yourself, but no one has responded. I guess I should have said RSVP and tell when you can go.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Just to add a couple of things that Tanks left out.

We have found out that free is good.

Amos is finding treasure in his pasture.

Sylvie has picked stinging nettle without gloves. :ep

Justa built a fence. :thumbsup

And some members are putting each other in their will. :celebrate