"Home made" predator repellant?

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
I like my in-laws too much to do that! They are visiting this week for a bit (unfortunately I am working starting Thursday afternoon through the weekend). I am on the sofa next to my MIL playing Angry Birds on her new Ipad :lol: I love my MIL! She's so cool.

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Valmom,

That makes sense! ;) I should have said that I use those points for the family members who turn their noses up at how we've decided to come out here and live. The ones who are in soooo much debt because they have to surpass the Jones' with the movie screen sized tv's, throw away things instead of fixing them (if they can be) and basically think they are better than everyone else and know everything.

If the shtf, they'll probably be the first ones in the driveway...shiver! :smack

Dawn

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
My parents are too far away- if TSHTF I would take my in-laws in! My MIL would back me up for the weird things I do. Sometimes I think I get along better with my MIL than my own mother.

Cindlady2

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
See..... I just brought my kids up weird so they understand (well, most of it :idunno) If I told my boys (all grown) "go pee along the back fence to stop the predators" They would drink a big glass of water and go to it! :lol:

We have an old blind dog. When we moved here in Oct. one of the first things my hubby did was "mark a trail" for our dog to fallow so he could find his way out and back to do his marking! :gig

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Yeah, my kids would understand. Their mother's weird ;) But they're all grown up and out of the house and half the country away. Maybe I was too weird... :lol: I brought them up to be independant!