How About Quartz Heaters?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
FIL I bet busted your chops alot.

Well, being a farmer I am up about 5-6 am every day. I am an early bird and never a late sleeper---even though sometimes I wish I could sleep in! Might be nice for a change but the old eyeballs pop open at about 4:30 and I lie there just wondering why? And then get up and start the farm day..HA HA

Not many "girlie-gals" on the forum I think. We all got that SS instinct which means get up, get the work done, and feel good knowing you survived the day...LOL

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
I was glad to see the FIL go, even more so than the ex-wife, remember we have to use the term nasty because "witch" is reserved for the nice people.

The girlie girl comment was tongue in cheek, I read this forum from top to bottom before I joined and definitely know the class of people I am in cahoots with - but like fresh bread there is not enough of you.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL-LOL

:lol:

yea the inlaws can be a drag. Lucky for me Tony's parents are good. problem being his mom is TOO HELPING! Ugh---always with the best of intentions and 90% of the time it is fine and we benefit and all is good...but that 10% can drive me thru the wall sometimes! :(

sometimes you just want to be left alone to live ya know. not have inlaws telling you all the things they learned and how to do it right...ugh...sometimes you have to make mistakes. how else do we really learn right? I for one love my mistakes...most times, at least I know I tried.

His mom always tries to make things easy. Just so easy that you don't have to "participate" in life almost. I am not keen on that but I bite my tongue cause she really means well. arrgg....LOL

yea---(haha) I met quite a few witches in my time. Still more to meet out there in the big bad world also I am sure.

Latest posts