How are the gas prices in your area?

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Gassed up today at Costco: 3.53 for regular, members only price.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Depends on where I get it. Right now, the cheapest is $3.02 a gallon, and it's not out of my way. I can't afford to top off every day, and haven't even been able to fill the tank. Hopefully, I can either tomorrow or Monday.

jambunny

Power Conserver
Reaction score
2.99 Last night. Should have bought gas yesterday but it was below 0 and I just couldn't stay outside any longer. My dh is looking at getting a small truck and trading in our gas guzzler. We both work 13-15 miles away from home in different directions so we can't even carpool. Praying this gets over soon. For many reasons.

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Right now ours is $1.24 for a liter... so I think that works out to about $4.68/ US gallon... thankfully I'm on maternity leave and can just hang out at the house with the baby... we got 28 inches of snow yesterday so pretty much all I'm doing is hibernating today (and snowblowing the driveway out)

Dunkopf

On Vacation
Reaction score
In Colorado Elizabeth area. Last night went to Parker and it was at 3.09 came home 3 hours later and up to 3.24. Don't watch diesel prices just regular.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I don't watch regular gas prices, since both our vehicles are diesel, but I do know that diesel is more than gas right now.

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I bought gas Thursday morning for $3.09, went across the street to get meds at the vet, walked out the door and gas was $3.16, last night it was $3.29. Haven't been out today... can't afford the gas to just go for the fun of it.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I had $20 in my purse last night. I had one of the gas cans with me. Took me about $15 worth to fill up the can :barnie Only $5 for the car. Good thing it is a VW Golf!
:th

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
jambunny said:
2.99 Last night. Should have bought gas yesterday but it was below 0 and I just couldn't stay outside any longer. My dh is looking at getting a small truck and trading in our gas guzzler. We both work 13-15 miles away from home in different directions so we can't even carpool. Praying this gets over soon. For many reasons.
And that's what's nice about Jersey. It's illegal to pump your own gas, so I can just sit in my truck while someone else stands out in the cold, rain, wind, snow or whatever to pump it.

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
And that's what's nice about Jersey. It's illegal to pump your own gas, so I can just sit in my truck while someone else stands out in the cold, rain, wind, snow or whatever to pump it.
Wow!
$2.45 around here