How are the gas prices in your area?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I had to go to the bank b4 I got gas today. I passed one gas station, it was $3.18. Then, went to the bank. There's another gas station next to the bank. It was $3.13, so I filled up there.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
$3.37 but that was a couple days ago... havent checked today.

sheesh!

LovinLife

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I got gas today and while I was standing there shaking my fist at the price i think it jumped up $.10 on me.....I paid $3.21 (Southeast VA)

At this rate I won't be able to afford to go to the beach this summer. :hit

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
$3.39 at Wal-Mart which is the cheapest place around here. So much for spending the summer on the lake boating. :hit

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
$3.49 .... 40 cents higher than when I gassed up on this past friday

jambunny

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
jambunny said:
2.99 Last night. Should have bought gas yesterday but it was below 0 and I just couldn't stay outside any longer. My dh is looking at getting a small truck and trading in our gas guzzler. We both work 13-15 miles away from home in different directions so we can't even carpool. Praying this gets over soon. For many reasons.
And that's what's nice about Jersey. It's illegal to pump your own gas, so I can just sit in my truck while someone else stands out in the cold, rain, wind, snow or whatever to pump it.
We only have one station in town that pumps our gas. My daughter is going to school in Jersey but left her car here. A bit too far to drive.